Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Changes
- The fee charged for cancellations or changes made forty-eight hours before arrival date or later is 100% of the deposit previously done. If you do not want to lose your deposit, the reservations can be transfered to someone else.
- Changes or cancellations between three or four days before arrival have a 30% charge of the total cost of the reservation.
- There will be no refunds or credit in case of an early check-out
Rules and Regulations
- In case of accidental or deliberate damage to items or loss of objects, there will be a charge of the total cost of the products damaged or lost.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Guests can check in from 3 P.M. on the day of arrival. However, guests can check in before 3 P.M. if there is availability.
- Guests must check out at 12 P.M. on the day of departure. In case of wanting to stay longer,it is important to check room availability and other charges in advance.
- If a costumer wants to stay in for an extra night, they must inform the receptionst in order to get a confirmation once availabilty has been checked.
- Every guest must check in and give the personal data requested by the staff. Guests must fill out the surveys in the rooms. All the information provided by guests is absolutely confidential.
KEYS AND BATHROBES
- Guests must hand in the keys and bathrobes at the reception. In case of loss, guests will be charged with the cost of the ítem lost.
- Turn out the lights when leaving the room. Check that faucets are turned off when not in use. We are concerned about the proper use of renewable and non-renewable natural resources.
- Rows, physical assaults or verbal abuses against other guests or the staff are not permitted.
SILENCE AND RESPECT FOR GUESTS AND STAFF
- Quiet talking is appreciated in all rooms from 10 P.M. on. Please stay silent while walking the halls at night. Otherwise, you will be fined.
OTHER GUESTS´ OBLIGATIONS
IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN TO:
- Smoke inside the rooms.
- Host parties or celebrations in rooms without hotel permission.
- Make noise, have rows, invite musicians in, sneak pets into the rooms or any act that disturbs or makes other guests uncomfortable.
- Use electric current or other equipment for purposes other than the ones they are designed for.
- Act against the spa causing damages to the facilities, property or other guests.
- We have no liability if objects or other personal effects are forgotten in public areas. We are not responsible for objects left inside rooms once guests have checked out.
- Try not to smoke inside the facilities. Otherwise, you will be fined. We care for the environment and we want to provide our guests with a smoke-free healthy environment.